Data: All of the information that you provide to WebAppz Digital Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protetion laws.
Cookies: A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit the site or particular pages within it and or when you use certain features of the Website. You can prevent cookies from being created using the controls of your browser, however doing so may render some or all functionality of this website unusable.
Data Protection Laws: Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018).
GDPR: The Data Protection Act 2018
WebAppz Digital Ltd, We or Us: WebAppz Digital Ltd a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12012366 whose registered office is at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX
UK & EU Cooking Law: The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive)(Amendment) Regulations 2011
User or You: Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (a) employed by WebAppz Digital Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (b) engaged as a consutant or otherwise providing services to WebAppz Digital Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services
Website: The website you are currently using webappz.co.uk and any sub-domains of this site.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, groups, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
The Data Controller
The Data Controller can be contacted by sending an email to email@example.com
The Data We Collect
We may collect any of the following data which includes personal Data from you:
- Contact Information including but not limited to Email addresses; Telephone numbers
- IP addresses of any visitors to the site
- URLs of pages that are visited within the Website along with the time and date
- Any data you provide to us through an enquiry form
How we collect Data
We collect data either when you send data to us, for example by completing an online enquiry form, or when data is collected automatically by the webserver, for example your IP address.
How we process your Data
Any of the above Data may be required from time to time in order for us to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Data may be stored for the following reasons:
- Improvement of our website or services
- Internal record keeping
- Sending you marketing information which you request or have shown an interest in
- Answering any questions or enquiries you may have initiated
We will only send you email marketing information where you have specifically asked for it by opting in.
Registering on the Website
When you register with us and set up an account to activate any of our services, the legal basis for us processing your Data is the performance of a contract between you and us. It is your decision to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
We may share your Data with any of the following groups or people for the following reasons:
- Our employees, agents or professional advisors for the answer of queries requested you
- Our employees, agents or professional advisors in the delivery of any service requested by you
- Any legal authority when required to do so by applicable laws
Keeping Data secure
We will use reasonable technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data, this includes, but is not limited to:
- Access to any account is controlled via a username and password combination that is unique to you
- Your Data is stored on secure servers
- We use SSL technology to encrypt Data you send to us via the website
If you believe that your username or password or any of your Data has become compromised, please advise us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
It is your responsibility to ensure your username and password are maintained securely. You can change your password at anytime through the My Account page after you have successfully logged in to the website.
How long we retain Data
Unless a longer period of Data retention is required by law, we will only hold your Data on our systems for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purposes defined in this policy or until you request that the Data is deleted.
If we delete your Data, copies of it may persist on backup and archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Your rights to your Data
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access: You can request copies of any Data we hold on you at any time. You may also request we modify, update or delete any Data.
- There will be no charge for access to your Data unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”
- Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse any request for access, deletion or modification. In such an event we will tell you why your request was refused.
- You have the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- You have the right to request that your Data be removed from our systems
- You have the right to restrict our use of your Data or limit the way we can use it
- You have the right to request that we move, copy of transfer your Data
- You have the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interests
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights above, you should notify us by emailing email@example.com
In the event that you are not satisfied with any complaint made about the way we handle your Data, you may be able to refer you complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Their details can be found at ico.org.uk
Links to other websites
This Website may place Cookies on your computer to improve the user experience of navigating the site. We may also use session cookies to assist the navigation of the site and to operate the Content Manage System effectively. You are able to control through your browser whether you will any or all accept cookies. If you do not accept them, then you should be aware that certain aspects of the Website may not operate as intended
You can delete cookies on your computer at any time, however doing so may affect subsequent browsing of this Website.
Change of ownership
We may disclose data to any prospective purchaser of the business
Transfer or Rights
Unless otherwise agreed, no act or omission or delay by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that right or any other right or remedy
This agreement will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under this Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.